Head of Household
Head of Household is the title given to the person who bears responsibility for, and exercises authority over the people living in one house, or together as one family unit, including any slaves or servants. The Head of Household also is the responsible owner of the house and its land (if there is a house and land), and the produce of that land (including livestock, fruit, or raw materials). The authority of the Head of Household is stewardship authority, derived from God, as a steward of God's possessions. The Head of Household is normally a patriarch, but in the absence of a patriarch it can be a matriarch (see the case of Zelophehad's daughters in Numbers chapter 36).
Pages in category "Head of Household"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Can a husband and wife have equal authority in a marriage?
- Können ein Mann und eine Frau in einer Ehe die gleiche Autorität haben?
- Can a husband and wife have equal authority in a marriage?/en
- ¿Pueden un marido y una mujer tener la misma autoridad en un matrimonio?
- Un mari et une femme peuvent-ils avoir une autorité égale dans un mariage?
- Podem um marido e uma esposa ter autoridade igual num casamento?