Questions about the historical application of Biblical law/en
This is a category for questions about whether or how Biblical law has been applied by people in history, including both the Biblical narrative and other historical sources.
- Does Joseph's intent to divorce Mary show that the death penalty for adultery was not mandatory?
- Does the divorce of the foreign women in Ezra 9-10 show that civil government has authority to dissolve marriages or preside over "divorce trials"?
- Was God's law available prior to Sinai?
- Why didn't King Solomon punish the prostitutes who came to him for justice?
- Why wasn't King David executed for his adultery with Bathsheba?
- Why wasn't Paul executed for either murder or kidnapping?
Warning: Display title "Questions about the historical application of Biblical law/en" overrides earlier display title "Category:Questions about the historical application of Biblical law".
This category currently contains no pages or media.