Câu hỏi về ứng dụng lịch sử của luật Kinh thánh
From Theonomy Wiki
This is a category for questions about whether or how Biblical law has been applied by people in history, including both the Biblical narrative and other historical sources.
- Does Joseph's intent to divorce Mary show that the death penalty for adultery was not mandatory?/vi
- Does the divorce of the foreign women in Ezra 9-10 show that civil government has authority to dissolve marriages or preside over "divorce trials"?/vi
- Was God's law available prior to Sinai?/vi
- Why didn't King Solomon punish the prostitutes who came to him for justice?/vi
- Why wasn't King David executed for his adultery with Bathsheba?/vi
- Why wasn't Paul executed for either murder or kidnapping?/vi
This category currently contains no pages or media.