From Theonomy Wiki
- Can anything be done when there is only one witness to a crime?/ko
- Can security camera or other video evidence count as a witness in Biblical law?/ko
- How are property rights established under Biblical law?/ko
- Is the premarital unchastity case of Deut. 22:13 an example of the justice system assuming guilt until a defendant proves her innocence?/ko
- What if DNA or other indirect evidence point to a person being guilty, but there are no probative witnesses?/ko
This category currently contains no pages or media.