Books and other resources
From Theonomy Wiki
- Rousas J. Rushdoony, "God's Plan for Victory"
- Rushdoony, "Institutes of Biblical Law", volumes 1-3
- Rushdoony, "Law and Liberty"
- Rushdoony, "The Nature of the American System"
- Rushdoony, "The Politics of Guilt and Pity"
- Rushdoony, "This Independent Republic: Studies in the Nature and Meaning of American History"
- Greg L. Bahnsen, "By This Standard: The Authority of God's Law Today"
- Bahnsen, "Theonomy in Christian Ethics"
- Bahnsen, "No Other Standard: Theonomy and Its Critics"
- Gary North, "Tools of Dominion: The Case Laws of Exodus"
- North, "Theonomy: An Informed Response"
- Gary DeMar, "The Debate Over Christian Reconstruction"
- DeMar, "God and Government", volumes 1-3
- North & DeMar, "Christian Reconstruction: What It Is, What It Isn’t"
- David Chilton, "Paradise Restored: A Biblical Theology of Dominion"
- Kenneth Gentry, "God's Law in the Modern World"
- Gentry, "Covenantal Theonomy"
- Robert Thoburn, "The Christian and Politics"
- Joseph Boot, "The Mission of God: A Manifesto of Hope for Society"
- Joel McDurmon, "The Bounds of Love: An Introduction to God's Law of Liberty"
- Stephen Halbrook, "God Is Just: A Defense of the Old Testament Civil Laws"
- Chalcedon Foundation, Christian Reconstruction Journal, issues from 1974 to 1981
- Various authors, "Biblical Blueprints" series
- William Einwechter, "Ethics and God's Law: An Introduction to Theonomy"
- Einwechter, "Walking in the Law of the Lord"
- Reconstructionist Radio, a place for free audiobooks and podcasts on Christian Reconstruction.
- Blog & Mablog
- New Areopagus
Internally Hosted Content